Welcome to the website of the French Institute of South Africa!
Bienvenue sur le site de l'Institut Français d'Afrique du Sud !
EMBASSY OF FRANCE IN SOUTH AFRICA
FRENCH INSTITUTE OF SOUTH AFRICA
University Cooperation Officer
Interim position (4 months
The Embassy of France is seeking to appoint for 4 months an Officer in charge of cooperation between universities whose main objective will be promoting French higher education. He (She) will carry out the following tasks:
1. Set up and animate premises for information on higher studies in France in the main cities in cooperation with the Alliance Française network.
2. Provide high quality analysis on South African higher education and strategic recommendations for increasing the number of students going to France.
3. Impulse cooperation between French and South African higher education institutions by setting up exchange programmes.
4. Assist in the setting-up of bursary programmes.
5. Manage the bursary programmes.
The ideal candidate must meet the following requirements:
Remuneration: R 25,000 per month
Dates: Mid-June to mid-October
Position located in Pretoria with possible missions throughout the country.